I tailor what is required according to the needs of each client, and therefore I will provide a quote in writing, based on your individual requirements. Written acceptance of the fees will be required prior to the commencement of the work.
2. Payment terms
Upon booking an individual consultation, an invoice will be sent to you. Invoices should be paid on the day of receipt. Failure to settle invoices may result in appointments being delayed or cancelled. Please ensure that the email address provided on the personal information form is the email address that you would like your invoices sent to.
As much notice as possible should be provided if you are unable to attend a consultation. If you miss your appointment or if you cancel within 24 hours of your session, I will need to charge the full fee for that time although I will endeavour to reschedule at the earliest opportunity. Please advise if you need to miss or cancel an appointments via email to email@example.com
I confirm that our sessions are confidential except as required by law or as provided for in regulatory, ethical or other professional statements relevant to my engagement.
Where possible, I will always inform you first and discuss with you, if confidentiality is going to be broken.
5. Record keeping and data protection
Your data is processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and professional practice guidelines. Your personally identifiable data is only processed by myself and any other parties to whom you have given written data-sharing consent.
When making notes in session, I do not include any identifying information (e.g., name, initials, or time/date of session).
Any electronic client records, and/or the devices on which they are kept, are encrypted and/or password protected. I do not transport paper material with identifying information. I take steps to ensure that no one else can access your personal data without your specific consent.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, I will report this to you and to the Information Commissioner’s Office within 72 hours. You may request copies of the data I hold about you. I will respond within 30 calendar days. There is no fee for this.
I will retain your data for seven years, in line with professional practice guidelines. At that point they will be destroyed/erased, to include all electronic communications.
In certain circumstances, you may wish to have your personal data permanently erased sooner than this. This is known as the right to be forgotten. To allow me to do so, I will need a written request from you via email to (insert new email)
6. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
• Right of access: the right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information
• Right to rectification: the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or removed
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the right to have certain personal information about you erased
• Right to restriction of processing: the right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes
• Right to object: the right to object to processing of your personal information.
• Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given me to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
Please note that your rights are not absolute: they do not always apply in all cases. I will let you know in correspondence with you how I will be able to comply with your request.
Written acceptance of these terms and conditions are required prior to consultation.
Speros Consulting Limited is GDPR Compliant. Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Registration Number is: ZA747658