Owner and Data Controller
Administrator: Dr Susanna Pinkus
Registered Office: Speros Consulting Limited
166 College Road, Harrow HA1 1RA
I am committed to protecting your privacy when dealing with your personal information. This privacy notice provides details about the information I collect about you, and how I use and protect it. It also provides information about your rights.
My policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires me to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you with regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
Except as set out below, I do not share, or sell, or disclose to third parties any information collected.
How do I collect personal information?
I collect personal information from you and sometimes, with your written permission, from third parties (for example, from education and health professionals).
Personal information can be collected through your contact with me, including by phone, by email, by post, by filling in forms, or face-to-face in sessions.
What do I use your personal information for?
I collect and use your personal information only for the purposes of supporting you and your child, or required by law or as provided for in regulatory, ethical or other professional statements relevant to my engagement.
How long do I keep your personal information?
I keep your personal information in line with set periods calculated using the following criteria.
• Any periods for keeping information which are set by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations.
• Any relevant proceedings that apply.
You have the right to access your information, and to ask me to correct any mistakes, delete data, and/or restrict the use of your information. You also have the right to object to me using some of your information, and to withdraw permission you have given me to use your information. For more information, see below.
You have the following rights (exceptions apply if your information is needed for safety purposes).
• Right of access: the right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information
• Right to rectification: the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or removed
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the right to have certain personal information about you erased
• Right to restriction of processing: the right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes
• Right to object: the right to object to processing of your personal information.
• Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given me to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
Please note: Your rights are not absolute: they do not always apply in all cases and I will let you know in correspondence with you how I will be able to comply with your request.